- Beverage of choice: Water and Trader Joe’s Espiral Vinho Verde
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Child Psychologist or Botanist
- Can’t live without: Music and nature
- Current obsession: Camping
- Non-Profit of choice: NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Best New LA Restaurant: Hanchic in Koreatown
- Favorite watering hole: Bar Flores in Echo Park and Bloom & Plume for coffee
- Client’s first impression: Knows her stuff and will go above and beyond for her clients
Ghazal’s early love of interior design has been a through line in her careers in film production as a set decorator, as an office and project manager for reputable architecture and design studios in Los Angeles, and most notably, in real estate where she has carved out a thriving word of mouth business.
Her strong negotiation and communication skills, excellent eye for detail and design, ability to see potential in property, and deep love and knowledge of Los Angeles and its surroundings are important assets to any home seller, first-time or seasoned home buyer and property investor.
She is an advocate for her clients, always going above and beyond to deliver honest and excellent service. In her free time, Ghazal explores the rich architectural history abound in Los Angeles, enjoys the outdoors and soaks in the abundance of beauty and nature in her neighborhood of Echo Park.
Voyage LA: Hidden Gems: Meet Ghazal Sheei of ACME Real Estate
Email Ghazal Sheei directly