- Beverage of choice: Usually water but Trader Joe’s Espiral Vinho Verde is a great back-up
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Therapist or Botanist
- Can’t live without: Music and nature
- Current obsession: The great outdoors
- Non-Profit of choice: NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Best New LA Restaurant: It’s not new but I can’t get enough of Dune
- Favorite watering hole: Bar Flores in Echo Park and Bloom & Plume (for coffee)
- Client’s first impression: She’ll go above and beyond for us
Her strong eye for detail and design, ability to see potential in property, and deep love and knowledge of Los Angeles and its surroundings are great assets to any home seller, a first-time or seasoned home buyer and property rehaber.
She is an advocate for her clients, always going above and beyond to deliver excellent service. In her free time, Ghazal explores the rich architectural history abound in Los Angeles, the California outdoors and soaks in the abundance of beauty and nature in her neighborhood of Echo Park.