- Beverage of choice: Water most days!
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Children’s Therapist
- Can’t live without: Music
- Current obsession: The great outdoors
- Non-Profit of choice: 826LA, the wonderful place I volunteer
- Best New LA Restaurant: Mh Zh in Silver Lake – simple yet next level
- Favorite watering hole: Bar Flores in Echo Park and Bloom & Plume (for coffee)
- Client’s first impression: She’ll go above and beyond for us
Ghazal’s early love of interior design has been a through line in her careers in film production as a set decorator, as an office and project manager for reputable architecture and design studios in Los Angeles, and now, in real estate.
Her strong eye for detail and design, ability to see potential in property, and deep love and knowledge of Los Angeles and it’s surroundings are great assets to any home seller, a first time or seasoned home buyer and property rehaber.
Ghazal spends her time exploring the rich architectural history abound in Los Angeles, exploring the California outdoors and soaking in the abundance of beauty and nature locally.