Guest Speaking Inquiries
Have Acme Speak
ACME’S founder, Courtney Poulos, is available for panels, moderation and keynote speaking. Topics include how professional women can use real estate to build wealth, how real estate professionals can empower themselves and their brand through ownership, leadership and thinking outside the box, and how to make the move from agent to broker.
Courtney specializes in the following topics: Woman In Leadership, Boutique Brokerage Ownership, Non-Traditional Marketing, Financial Freedom for Woman, First Time Home Buying, Woman’s Empowerment She’s previously appeared at Inman Connect, California Association of Realtors Expo and Events, #WomanUp Initiative Events and more. For Courtney’s latest press and more, visit her agent page.
- 2023 Housing Wire Woman of Influence Awardee
- Co-host Youtube’s Under All is The Land podcast
- Season 2 host of The American Dream
- Past Panelist and Host at Inman Connect
- Past Panelist at Awesome Females in Real Estate
- Emcee and Past Panelist California Association of Realtors WomanUP! Conference
- Host of FYI Network’s “My City’s Just Not That Into Me”
- Featured guest on Season 12 of Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.”
- Author “Break Up! With Your Rental: The Professional Woman’s Guide to Building Wealth Through Real Estate”