- Beverage of choice: A bottle of Sagrantino di Montefalco with friends
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Naturopathic Doctor
- Can’t live without: Sunny coastal hikes & morning coffee
- Current obsession: Biohacking & the new fleet of electric cars
- Non-Profit of choice: www.thetrevorproject.org
- Best New LA Restaurant: Mother Wolf
- Favorite watering hole: Employees Only (My local in NYC!)
- Client’s first impression: Authentic & dedicated
Providing a systematic and analytical approach for her clients in the residential real estate market, Vember maintains a high standard of service. She is devoted to being a life-long resource throughout every homeownership journey she touches. Vember feels lucky to be known as a dedicated go-to advisor for all her clients’ real estate needs… helping, guiding, and supporting them every step of the way.
Vember has a background in SaaS technology sales where she forged incredible client experiences and improved processes within Fortune 500 companies so she is no stranger to being the quarterback for her clients. However, it wasn’t until she put her skills to work in a real estate career that her interests, honest approach and business acumen aligned. Today, Vember combines her passion for LA real estate with a deep background in technology and systems to make sure she meets and exceeds the expectations of her clients.
When she is not working, you can find Vember at the farmers’ market dreaming up her next dinner party, wandering around LACMA (or one of the many museums around town) for some lunchtime inspiration, or reading up on Ayurvedic medicine and blending oils for her indie beauty line.