- Beverage of choice: Dirty Martini
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Interior Designer / Architect
- Can’t live without: Collecting vintage furniture and art
- Current obsession: Mexico City’s design scene
- Non-Profit of choice: Los Angeles Conservancy
- Best New LA Restaurant: Mother Wolf
- Favorite watering hole: Jones
- Client’s first impression: Trustworthy, Committed, Knowledgeable
Seven years ago, Timothy Maxwell followed the words of Joan Didion and David Eggers and made himself at home in Santa Monica then West Hollywood. This east-coaster turned California local doesn’t stay put for long; with global travels spanning Europe, Asia and beyond, Timothy has established relationships all over the world. He connects easily with others, especially on the topics of food, design, architecture and of course his love of the California coast.
Timothy’s unique abilities are showcased not only in the past 10 years as a marketer and account manager in the fashion and travel industry but also through his vintage furniture and home goods company which he owns and operates with his boyfriend and best friend. From a young age Timothy possessed a keen eye for design, architecture and historical preservation and was drawn to real estate to help people realize their potential in building wealth and finding their forever home.
Email Tim Maxwell directly