- Beverage of Choice: Jack & ginger with lime
- If I Weren’t A Real Estate Agent I would be: Event planner
- Can’t Live Without: Wi-fi and my phone charger
- Current Obsession: Netflix’s Queer Eye
- Non-Profit of Choice: Best Friends Animal Society
- Favorite LA restaurant: Rose Cafe
- Favorite watering hole: Good Times at Davy Wayne’s or The Room Santa Monica
- Client’s First Impression: She’s willing to go above and beyond
A midwest girl at heart, Taylor moved to Los Angeles in 2013 with a desire to break into the entertainment industry. Upon her move, Taylor landed a position at the Directors Guild of America, planning large-scale events including the DGA Awards and many other high-profile events attended by prominent filmmakers. Through her work with the DGA, Taylor demonstrated her ability to perform well under pressure, maintain confidentiality, and do whatever she can to reach the desired end result.
With the encouragement of family and friends, Taylor decided that it was time to pursue an interest she had held since a young age: real estate. Her interest in real estate was also sparked by her own experiences witnessing the lasting relationships that were made between agents and their clients. Building relationships has always been a cornerstone in Taylor’s career and she looks forward to creating new relationships with her clients.
Taylor comes to Acme with acute organizational skills, eye for design, and sheer determination to find the ideal home for her clients and the right buyers for her listings.