- Beverage of Choice: Aperol Spritz or Malbec
- If I Weren’t A Real Estate Agent I would be: An event planner
- Can’t Live Without: Cassie, my rescue pup
- Current Obsession: AKT workout classes
- Non-Profit of Choice: Wagmor Pets, the reason I have Cassie!
- Favorite LA restaurant: Honey’s Kettle Fried Chicken – best fried chicken in LA!
- Favorite watering hole: Mama Shelter or Busby’s West during football season
- Client’s First Impression: She’s willing to go above and beyond
A midwest girl at heart, Taylor moved to Los Angeles in 2013 with a desire to break into the entertainment industry. Upon her move, Taylor landed a position at the Directors Guild of America, planning large-scale events including the DGA Awards and many other high-profile events attended by prominent filmmakers. Through her work with the DGA, Taylor demonstrated her ability to perform well under pressure, maintain confidentiality, and do whatever she can to reach the desired end result.
With the encouragement of family and friends, Taylor decided that it was time to pursue an interest she had held since a young age: real estate. Her interest in real estate was also sparked by her own experiences witnessing the lasting relationships that were made between agents and their clients. Building relationships has always been a cornerstone in Taylor’s career and she looks forward to creating new relationships with her clients.
Taylor comes to Acme with acute organizational skills, eye for design, and sheer determination to find the ideal home for her clients and the right buyers for her listings.
Email Taylor Johnson directly