- Beverage of choice: Wine, red or white, I don’t discriminate.
- If I weren’t a realtor I’d be: A comedian
- Can’t live without: My dog Kozmo!
- Current Obsession: Estate sales and furniture rehab
- Non profit of choice: Hollywood Food Coalition. A great place to volunteer in LA!
- Best new LA restaurant: Majordomo – The Boiled Whole Chicken is to die for!
- Favorite watering hole: L&E Oyster Bar – upstairs lounge
- Client first impression: Smart, funny, charming
Susan was born in Boston but grew up in Richmond, Virginia. After receiving a BFA in theatre performance from Virginia Commonwealth University, Susan moved to Chicago to study comedy at The Second City. After a decade of bearing the frigid, Windy City winters, Susan, her husband, and her dog packed up and relocated to sunny, beautiful Los Angeles.
Sometimes it takes an outside eye to identify what’s missing in your life. For Susan it was a friend who noticed her love of real estate and asked if she was getting her license. After initially being surprised by the idea, Susan realized that turning her passion into a career would net her the best possible life.
For clients, it’s about listening to their needs and desires and identifying their perfect home. It’s about being the outside eye that you need when you’re making big life decisions. Home isn’t just a place you go back to at the end of day. It’s a place where you make memories, it’s shelter, safety, and comfort. Let Susan and ACME help you find the home and life you deserve.