- Beverage of choice: Coffee with creamer alllll day long
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: a set designer
- Can’t live without: laughter and my family
- Current obsession: maximalism
- Non-Profit of choice: Global Girl Project
- Best new LA restaurant: Etta at The Shay Hotel
- Favorite watering hole: Hi-Lo to-go-to my backyard ☺
- Client’s first impression: She has a warm smile that puts you at ease
Stefany’s love of real estate began over 20 years ago in NYC where she studied architecture and design. She purchased her first apartment, renovated it and sold it for a record price per square foot in a coveted neighborhood of Manhattan. She began working for a real estate development company where she renovated brownstones to lease and sell all over Manhattan. Stefany then opened a lifestyle boutique where she sharpened her eye for design and hospitality.
Seeing the incredible investment opportunities in California, Stefany moved to sunny Los Angeles. For the past fifteen years she has bought and sold properties in several areas of LA. Working as a designer and real estate investor, she gained insight into all aspects of LA real estate. She learned firsthand the challenges that buyers and investors face in this market. She is now using her experience to help her clients build wealth through investing in real estate.
She has long admired ACME and the team’s dedication to their clients and the community. ACME’s eye for good design and representation is unmatched in the real estate community. Being a seasoned boutique owner, Stefany fully appreciates the mentality of giving personal attention and a curated experience to every client who walks in the door.
Stefany has resided in the Culver City Arts District for the past nine years, and she’s a passionate fan of the area’s exciting renaissance. In her free time, she can be found soaking up the fantastic LA lifestyle, training capoeira and spending time with family.