- Beverage of choice: Water or a vodka soda
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A children’s book author
- Can’t live without: Creativity & community
- Current obsession: Architecture design & storytelling
- Non-Profit of choice: Peace Over Violence & Tree People
- Best New LA Restaurant: A good ole’ classic diner or Suehiro Cafe in Little Tokyo, Anajak Thai in Sherman Oaks, Agnes in Pasadena, Lasita in Chinatown and Chifa in Eagle Rock. Monarch in Arcadia is my newest jam!
- Favorite watering hole: Preferably a venue with an indoor/outdoor space
- Client’s first impression: He’s a good listener and pays attention to me!
Born and raised in and throughout Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley, Ramichael joined ACME Real Estate in 2018 full-time with prior experience as a real estate agent and also growing up in a family of savvy real estate professionals. Ramichael studied sociology at the University of California, Santa Cruz and attests much of his formative college days as his platform for becoming a real people person and working well with you & others.
Ramichael is a certified First Time Buyer Specialist with the California Association of Realtors and he truly enjoys helping first time home buyers understand where to start and how to close on your real estate transaction. Following new measures in today’s new environment post pandemic, he will help you safely manage your listing for sale and go the extra mile to show you homes following new social practices in the real estate market and educating you on current market trends happening in 2023.
As a creative person, Ramichael brings a thoughtful spin to his real estate practice. He understands that everyone has a daily routine to maintain during a transaction. He prides himself on his due diligence to manage and finish respective tasks on time for his exclusive or new clients.
Ramichael enjoys many mediums of artistic expression and you could usually find him in an art museum on the weekends, golfing with his cousins, hanging out with his new German Shepherd puppy and nieces & nephews or running at the Pasadena Rose Bowl in his spare time.
Ramichael’s life experiences have taught him that in order to know where you’re going, you have to remember where you came from. And it is with this humble outlook that has made him relatable, respectful and honored to help you with your real estate needs to get your transaction closed & into the home you’ve been looking for!