- Beverage of choice: Iced Tea or Vodka Soda
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A children’s book author
- Can’t live without: Fashion and Community
- Current obsession: Architecture Design
- Non-Profit of choice: Peace Over Violence
- Best New LA Restaurant: Rose Cafe in Venice, Destroyer in Culver City, LASA in Chinatown
- Favorite watering hole: Any rooftop venue. The best is with friends at home.
- Client’s first impression: He’s a good listener and pays attention. He can really think outside the box!
Born and raised in and throughout Los Angeles, Ramichael joins Acme with prior experience in real estate as an agent and also growing up in a family of savvy real estate professionals. Ramichael studied sociology at the University of California, Santa Cruz and attests much of his formative college days as his platform for becoming a real people person. He believes in fostering community enrichment in a city and helping those striving for homeownership. He truly enjoys being able to help people understand the real estate market and being a resource to learning more about the buying and selling process.
As an artist, Ramichael brings a creative spin to his approach to real estate practice. He knows how to envision opportunities in a property by incorporating all facets from physical transformations to market analytics. He enjoys many mediums of creative expression such as illustration to wardrobe styling and you could usually find him in an art museum on the weekends, golfing with his family, or running at the Pasadena Rose Bowl in his spare time. He enjoys flea markets, finding vintage gems, and exploring the road less travelled.
Ramichael’s life experiences, both big and small, have taught him that in order to know where you’re going, you have to remember where you came from. And it is with this humble outlook on life that has made him relatable and willing and able to help you with your real estate needs with kindness and appreciation.