- Beverage of choice: A Glass of Malbec or Vodka Soda
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A children’s book author
- Can’t live without: Creativity & Community
- Current obsession: Architecture Design and Fitness and Storytelling
- Non-Profit of choice: Peace Over Violence
- Best New LA Restaurant: Manuela, Hippo was tasty, Zinc is my go to for a quick bite al fresco
- Favorite watering hole: Tenants of the Tree to dance and any indoor/outdoor space
- Client’s first impression: He’s a good listener and pays attention to me. He can really think outside the box!
Born and raised in and throughout Los Angeles, Ramichael joins Acme with prior experience in real estate as an agent and also growing up in a family of savvy real estate professionals. Ramichael studied sociology at the University of California, Santa Cruz and attests much of his formative college days as his platform for becoming a real people person. He believes in fostering community enrichment in a city and helping those striving for home-ownership. He truly enjoys being able to help people understand the real estate market and being a resource to learning more about the buying and selling process.
As a creative, Ramichael brings a thoughtful spin to his approach to real estate practice. He knows how to envision opportunities in a property by incorporating all facets from physical transformations to market analytics. He encourages educating others with how to begin the buying and selling process to create financial opportunities. He understands that everyone has a daily routine to maintain during a transaction and so he prides himself on his due diligence to take on respective tasks for his exclusive or new clients.
Ramichael enjoys many mediums of creative expression and you could usually find him in an art museum on the weekends, golfing with his family, or running at the Pasadena Rose Bowl in his spare time. He enjoys flea markets, finding vintage gems, and exploring the road less traveled. His life experiences, both big and small, have taught him that in order to know where you’re going, you have to remember where you came from. And it is with this humble outlook on life that has made him relatable and proud to be able to help you with your real estate needs with kindness and appreciation to get your transaction closed.