- Beverage of choice: Water or vodka soda
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A children’s book author
- Can’t live without: Creativity & community
- Current obsession: Architecture design & storytelling
- Non-Profit of choice: Peace Over Violence
- Best New LA Restaurant: A good ole’ classic diner, Anajak Thai, Zinc or Little Beast are my go-to for a quick bite al fresco style
- Favorite watering hole: Preferably a venue with an indoor/outdoor space
- Client’s first impression: He’s a good listener and pays attention to me- he’s reliable!
Born and raised in and throughout Los Angeles, Ramichael joined ACME Real Estate full-time with prior experience as a real estate agent and also growing up in a family of savvy real estate professionals. Ramichael studied sociology at the University of California, Santa Cruz and attests much of his formative college days as his platform for becoming a real people person and working well with you & others.
Ramichael is a certified First Time Buyer Specialist with the California Association of Realtors and he truly enjoys helping first time home buyers understand where to start and how to close on your real estate transaction. Following new measures in today’s new environment with COVID-19, he will help you safely manage your listing for sale and go the extra mile to show you homes following new social practices in the real estate market.
As a creative person, Ramichael brings a thoughtful spin to his real estate practice. He understands that everyone has a daily routine to maintain during a transaction. He prides himself on his due diligence to manage and finish respective tasks on time for his exclusive or new clients. He is one to definitely pick up your calls and text you back!
Ramichael enjoys many mediums of artistic expression and you could usually find him in an art museum on the weekends, golfing with his cousins, hanging out with his nieces & nephews or running at the Pasadena Rose Bowl in his spare time. And although we can’t do much outside of our homes now, he looks forward to the day when we can all comfortably gather with our family and friends again.
Ramichael’s life experiences have taught him that in order to know where you’re going, you have to remember where you came from. And it is with this humble outlook that has made him relatable, respectful and honored to help you with your real estate needs to get your transaction closed & into the home you’ve been looking for!