- Beverage of choice: Pamplemousse La Croix
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A stay-at-home dog mom
- Can’t live without: My vintage VW Bug
- Current obsession: Planning my next vacation
- Non-Profit of choice: The Humane Society
- Best New LA Restaurant: MUN Korean Steakhouse
- Favorite watering hole: The Wellesbourn
- Client’s first impression: “You’re so on point.”
Nicole Ruby (she/her) is an LA native born and raised in the South Bay. Her passion for real estate started early while watching her stepdad build luxury homes as a general contractor. She went on to study architecture and interior design, working her way up to becoming a project manager for a boutique construction management firm specializing in high end residential homes.
Her knowledge and experience in both design and construction has gifted her with a keen eye for detail that benefits both buyers and sellers alike. Whether it’s uncovering hidden gems with great potential or simple DIY fixes to increase the value of your property, Nicole is driven to helping others find their way home.
When she’s not working, Nicole enjoys traveling, doing her own DIY projects, eating out at local hot spots (ask for a dinner rec, she has plenty), and snuggling with her two dogs, Cali and Penny.