- Beverage of Choice: A good French wine
- If I Weren’t A Real Estate Broker I would be: a philanthropist, touring North America in an Airstream, or living a simple life in another country
- Can’t Live Without: KCRW, Japanese food
- Current Obsession: Interior Design
- Non-Profit of Choice: Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption – every child deserves a loving family
- Best New LA Restaurant: It’s not new, but n/naka was such a treat. I hope to get to experience it again
- Client’s First Impression: Good vibes, personable, passionate about real estate
Before diving full time into real estate, Laura was a Project Manager in IT (software applications), working in most of the major studios as well as music and concerts. She has taken a few courageous leaps in her life, and buying her own home in Hollywood Hills in her 20’s was one of them. It was during that process when she discovered her love for real estate, and it has been a passion ever since. After her 8-year gig at Live Nation ended, she realized it was finally time to follow her heart. She also has an entrepreneurial spirit and has owned a couple of small businesses, so pursuing her own business as a realtor was a natural transition. Needless to say, she’s been loving every minute of it and is so grateful to be a part of ACME’s team of rockstar agents.
Her background in managing projects, people, and change have been such a perfect fit for her work with buyers and sellers. While the process of buying or selling a home is super exciting, it can also be very stressful. There is a lot to manage, and such a major change is usually full of emotions. Laura prides herself on making the process simple and fun, having her clients’ backs, and utilizing intelligent strategies to win the buy or complete the sale.