- Beverage of choice: Wine
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: An interior decorator or art and furniture dealer
- Can’t live without: Perfume, art, dogs, and being outside
- Current obsession: Cooking and hosting dinner parties at my home
- Non-Profit of choice: LACMA & The Norton Simon Museum
- Best New LA Restaurant: I love the ambiance and cocktails at Redbird
- Favorite watering hole: My backyard
- Client’s first impression: She has a good eye
Francesca developed her love of real estate while shopping for her first home in 2018. Having grown up in Hancock Park, then spending ten years in Los Feliz, she has a special love for neighborhoods and community. After getting her dream home in the hills of Glendale, the hunt didn’t stop and hasn’t to this day.
She has a passion for art, architecture, and beautiful environments. She is excited to take this passion and use it with her clients to sell, find, and create the home of their dreams. Francesca has a special eye and takes in a multitude of considerations that can be easily overlooked to help ensure her clients are getting the best value. She would love to help guide and inspire you through this process!