- Beverage of choice: Cold brew with splash of oatmilk.
- If I Weren’t A Real Estate Broker I Would Be: A dance school owner!
- Can’t Live Without: Dance class + Spotify
- Current Obsession: Genealogy + Ancestry.com
- My New Favorite Restaurant: Fishwives in Pasadena. I am a seafood lover. Lobster, oysters, scallops, sushi. Basically, I see seafood. I eat seafood!
- Favorite Watering Hole: Salazar (their Palomas are divine!)
- Non-Profit Of Choice: Echo, Non-Violent Parenting & Education Group
- Client’s First Impression: “She knows what I want, and how to make it happen!”
Before becoming a Realtor and succumbing to her torrid love affair with real estate, Emily had an illustrious career producing non-fiction television for such networks as ABC, NBC, CBS, LIFETIME, HGTV and DIY. She won an Emmy Award for producing Extreme Makeover Home Edition in 2005.
But the real estate bug bit her when she was just 26 and purchased her first fixer home in Atwater Village. It kicked off a curiosity for architecture, design and renovation. While working on numerous renovation TV series’ she continued to follow the housing market and design trends. After 18 years of making the impossible happen in Reality TV she’s proud of her resourcefulness, ability to multi-task in her sleep, and her infectiously positive attitude. Her reputation is one of truly caring about people and wanting to see them reach their maximum potential, be that in a home or in wealth building.
With her knowledge of construction and design Emily’s super-skills are being able to identify a great house, all the while really listening to what her clients want and finding properties that tick all the boxes. Her favorite moment is seeing someone move into their forever home and start living well.