Daniel “DJ” Joseph
- Beverage of choice: Anything that contains sugar, but if I must choose then Yerba Mate
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent, I would be: Currently already a Certified Personal Trainer/ Fitness Specialist at OrangeTheory. Though if I wasn’t an agent, I’d likely seek to be an entrepreneur and start a business.
- Can’t live without: My PlayStation, Social Events and Exercise
- Current obsession: Meeting new people & having meaningful conversations
- Non-profit of choice: Thebridgelab.org
- Best LA Restaurant: Openaire at the Line Hotel – their brunch is amazing
- Favorite watering hole: Wolf & Crane/ Low Boy
- Client’s first impression: Genuine, Attentive, Reliable
- The Government name is Daniel but he goes by DJ.
As a SoCal Native that grew up in Pomona, CA, he spent plenty of time exploring/working everywhere between the Inland Empire/San Bernardino County all the way to the beaches of West LA and Orange County as he grew up.
One of the things he is most passionate about is meeting people and finding ways to add value to the lives of those he crosses paths with. His life as an athlete lead him to dedicate himself to adding value to people lives through movement as a personal trainer/coach in the fitness industry over the last 9 years.
That journey guided him to reside in Atwater Village as Orangetheory Fitness Coach in Glendale for the last 5+ years. During his free time he explores LA’s restaurants, bars, and brunch spots with friends or lounges at home gaming and watching anime/TV shows.
Through establishing relationships in his work as a fitness professional, He has earned the trust of over 400+ members who live in the Glendale/Burbank area as well as many other areas of LA.
Taking pride in the trust his clientele place in him with their forever homes better known as their own bodies; He now dedicates that same passion used toward helping people discover a body they can love and applies it to discovering their dream homes as well.
Having always taken interest in real estate, He studied it in his college years along side his kinesiology coursework in 2013. Feeling confident with his expertise and value in fitness, DJ got licensed in 2019 just before the pandemic and has spent 2020-2022 exploring the different areas of North East Los Angeles and beyond to better serve his clientele. During this time he also discovered ACME via social media and decided to start his career in real estate.
His goal is to be an agent that allows his clientele to feel trust and confidence in not just his abilities, but also in their own ability to find success in understanding, locating, and obtaining the best home for themselves and their loved ones.
Email Daniel “DJ” Joseph directly