- Beverage of choice: Water, Moscow Mule with ginger beer
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Multi hyphenated creative or a therapist
- Can’t live without: Faith, my family
- Current obsession: Front yard landscaping
- Non-Profit of choice: Habitat for Humanity
- Best new LA restaurant: Giti Thai, opened during pandemic
- Favorite watering hole: The Irwin Rooftop
- Client’s first impression: Typically they expect that I would be a male, because of my name. or that I’m full of ideas
Chase is a Venice Beach native, with an extensive knowledge of the westside and several other pockets of Los Angeles.
She provides a high level of service to both buyers and sellers. Chase hones in on what each person’s wants and needs are to make the buying and selling process seamless and stress free. Chase works with an exceptional team of Agents who are very savvy and knowledgeable of the Real Estate Market, which ensures that each transaction goes smoothly.