- Beverage of choice: Mango Iced Tea or Water
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A glass blower
- Can’t live without: art, design, and music
- Current obsession: Lighting. Glass lighting fixtures. Funky ones.
- Non-Profit of choice: Planned Parenthood
- Best New LA Restaurant: Little Pine
- Favorite watering hole: As a non-drinker, I’m a fan of The York in Highland Park.
- Client’s first impression: This is going to be fun!
Creativity is Cathi’s driving force. Whether it’s been through teaching art, or publishing a newspaper focused on art, or running a monthly art walk, exposing people to the arts is something Cathi finds very satisfying. “Everyone is creative, but some people don’t see it in themselves.”
Helping people find their creative spaces is Cathi’s focus with real estate as well. Whether it be finding that perfect space for a client, or assisting her clients create that space in an existing home, their passion is her passion too. Years of expertise as a working artist and designer, allows her to understand what they need, and what they may not know they need.
Having grown up around a construction dad, Cathi has seen all types of properties, such as custom homes to track homes, high-rise condos to 3 story apartments buildings, retail and office, built from the ground up, and brings that experience to her real estate practice.
Email Cathi Milligan directly