- Beverage of choice: Pinot Noir no matter the weather
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I’d be a: Food critic all over California.
- Can’t live without:Pupusas, a Salvadorean dish; think stuffed tortilla with beans, cheese, and pork. Atlacatl has the best in town.
- Current obsession: Happy Hour at Tocaya Organica; hand-crafted deliciousness perfect for catching up with clients or unwinding after a long day.
- Non-Profit of Choice: Planned Parenthood
- Best New LA Restaurant: Order the adobada at Tacos 1986 in DTLA. No regrets.
- Favorite watering hole: So many have closed over the years (RIP Bar 107), but current fave is HMS Bounty in Koreatown. Dark, cozy, & casual.
- Client’s first impression: Empathetic, trust-worthy, and authentic!
Brenda has been fascinated with property and its possibilities from an early age when her father became an income property owner. She’s passionate about helping people achieve their goals, whether it’s purchasing their dream home or building wealth through real estate.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Brenda combines her passion for her hometown with years of experience to guide her clients through one of the most important decisions of their lives.
Being the first child of immigrant parents, Brenda understands the unique challenges all newcomers face in calling Los Angeles home, as well as helping locals rediscover ever-changing neighborhoods.
Brenda knows firsthand the importance of bringing out the best features of your home or property to get you the most return on your investment. She’s tuned into the latest market fluctuations and knows how to get the best results for her clients.
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, moving onto your forever home, or locking down investment property, she’ll be your number one advocate!