- Beverage of choice: Virgin margarita on the rocks with Tajin on the rim.
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I’d be a: Worldwide food critic or psychotherapist.
- Can’t live without: Pupusas, a Salvadoran dish! Los Molcajetes on Beverly Blvd. in East L.A. has tasty ones.
- Current obsession: Styling & choosing finishes for my Mid-century modern home.
- Non-Profit of choice: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Best new LA restaurant: Jay’s Pizza on Garfield Ave. Their “Monster” pizza can feed a whole party!
- Favorite watering hole: Brew Kitchen Bar in Monterey Park with beautiful outdoor seating for meeting new friends or catching up with clients.
- Client’s first impression: Empathetic, trustworthy, and authentic.
Brenda has been fascinated with property and its possibilities since an early age when her father became an income property owner. She’s passionate about helping people achieve their goals, whether it’s purchasing their dream home or building wealth through real estate.
Born & raised in Los Angeles, Brenda combines her passion for her hometown with years of experience to guide her clients through one of the most important decisions of their lives.
Being the first child of immigrant parents, Brenda understands the unique challenges all newcomers face in calling Los Angeles home, as well as helping locals rediscover ever-changing neighborhoods.
Brenda knows firsthand the importance of bringing out the best features of your home or property to get you the most return on your investment. She’s tuned into the latest market fluctuations and knows how to get the best results for her clients!
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, on the search investment property, or thinking of selling your house, she’ll be your number one advocate!
Se habla español!