- Beverage of choice: Cappuccino
- If I weren’t a real estate agent I would be: A music teacher
- Can’t live without: Cold weather and the outdoors
- Current obsession: My new upright piano!
- Non-Profit of choice: Tree People – Volunteer to plant and care for trees in communities around LA!
- Favorite LA restaurant: Bacetti
- Favorite watering hole: Ye Rustic Inn. An old classic. Get the wings!
- Clients’ first impression: She’s attentive, knowledgeable and down-to-Earth.
Born and raised in Salem, Oregon, Breanne came to LA in 1997 to pursue a degree in classical voice at USC. After graduating, she stayed in the city and played in rock bands.
In 2004, Breanne’s passion for real estate was born when she bought her first investment property, a duplex in south LA. At this point a touring musician, she realized the best way to maximize her money while on the road was to create passive income by owning rental property. Upon settling back in LA in 2009, she decided to grow her expertise in the market by getting her real estate license and subsequently guiding many friends and clients through the detailed and often emotional process of buying and selling homes.
With over 20 years as a resident, navigating the streets of LA and advising clients on the nuances of different neighborhoods is second nature to Breanne. She lives on Mount Washington with her husband, their son and daughter, and little fluffy senior grey dog, Omar. She enjoys running marathons, teaching her son to play guitar, traveling with her husband, and gardening year-round in her backyard. Breanne is thrilled to be a part of the stellar team at ACME.