- Beverage of choice: A big fat cappuccino
- If I weren’t a real estate agent I would be: A doula
- Can’t live without: Rain and snow. I love winter, so weekends out of LA are a must!
- Current Obsession: “To Live and Die in LA” podcast and planning the garden and landscape for my Mount Washington home!
- Non-Profit of Choice: Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Best LA Restaurant: Colombo’s. Go Monday nights. Trust me.
- Favorite Watering Hole: Ye Rustic Inn. An old classic. Get the wings!
- Clients’ First Impression: She’s attentive, knowledgeable and down-to-Earth.
Born and raised in Salem, Oregon, Breanne came to LA in 1997 to pursue a degree in classical voice at USC. After graduating, she stayed in the city and played in rock bands.
Breanne’s passion for real estate began in 2004 when she bought her first investment property, a duplex in south LA. At this point a touring musician, she realized the best way to maximize her money while on the road was to create passive income by owning rental property. Upon settling back in LA in 2009, she decided to grow her expertise in the market by getting her real estate license and subsequently guiding many friends and clients through the detailed and often emotional process of buying and selling homes.
It’s 2020 and Breanne has been in Brooklyn for the past few years birthing and raising a child, but she is back in LA and back at ACME! She is thrilled to have just purchased a new home in her old neighborhood, Mount Washington, with her husband, their 3-year-old son and their little fluffy grey dog, Omar.