- Beverage of choice: The “Old Hollywood” at SBE’s Cleo…on the rocks.
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A furniture designer!
- Can’t live without: New York Times, Netflix, Reddit, Dwell, and Elle Décor.
- Current obsession: LA street artists…some current favorites include Retna, MAR, and Moncho1929. Also can’t get enough of the art Michael Chow (of Mr. Chow’s) is making! Restaurateur AND artist extraordinaire. Amazing stuff.
- Non-Profit of choice: The Norton Simon Museum.
- Best New LA Restaurant: So many to choose from! Can I pick two? Republique on La Brea for mind-blowing French food, and Alimento in Silver Lake for some of the best Italian small plates you’ve ever had.
- Favorite watering hole: Laurel Hardware. Sit out back by the trees and twinkle lights. Get the “Gangster”…your taste buds will thank you.
- Client’s first impression: Energetic. Genuine.
315 Acacia St, Altadena, CA 91001
2041 S Palm Grove Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90016
1650 + 1652 N. Alvarado Street
Email Andrew Sanchez directly