- Beverage of choice: Rose on any day, please!!
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A kindergarten teacher.
- Can’t live without: My Husband and Son. They are my world!
- Current obsession: Helping families build generational wealth through real estate.
- Non-Profit of choice: S.P.Y. – safe place for youth
- Best New LA Restaurant: Jon and Vinney’s on Slauson. Love the Salad For Days pizza!
- Favorite watering hole: The Wolves in DTLA – the Passion Fruit Hibiscus is absolutely delightful.
- Client’s first impression: Transparency with her client-first approach.
Andi started her real estate career in Hawaii and fell in love with helping people build their wealth, financial security, and family security through real estate. Her passion and dedication to her clients got her voted as one of the top agents in Honolulu Magazine’s “Best in Real Estate” and featured in HGTV’s reality TV show, House Hunters. Andi and her husband also flipped and invested in various properties in Hawaii and Los Angeles. Being an investor gives her thoughtful insight into strategies that help her clients make the most out of their home purchases.
Andi moved to Los Angeles to work alongside a developer to build new homes in the greater Los Angeles area. She worked with a great team of people and learned the intricacies of building a house from the ground up from start to finish. She was instrumental in engaging transactional management and implementing marketing strategies for the new communities.
Andi brings effective skill sets to her clients in navigating the competitive Los Angeles real estate market through her communication skills, negotiation strategies, and eye for recognizing the potential in homes often overlooked. She is a great asset to have on your team when buying or selling a home, as she can gracefully guide you through home selection, negotiate on your behalf, and find creative solutions to achieve your goals.
Email Andi Doi directly