- Beverage of choice: Rose All Day, baby!
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Ice Cream Flavor Artist
- Can’t live without: My Husband and Son and all our family!
- Current obsession: Finishing renovating our multi family in Los Angeles and Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Non-Profit of choice: S.P.Y. – safe place for youth
- Best New LA Restaurant: L’antica Pizzeria Da Michele, one bite of their grilled octopus and margarita pizza will whisk you and your taste buds away to beautiful Naples.
- Favorite watering hole: The Wolves, DTLA, the Passion Fruit Hibiscus is absolutely delightful.
- Client’s first impression: Transparency with her client first approach and knowledgeable in the intricacies of real estate.
Andrea was raised on a farm in Illinois where she would help her father tend to the corn fields, rake hay and feed cows. She also had two horses which she loved caring for and riding in the open fields. She moved to Hawaii to attend Hawaii Pacific University where she studied International Relations, her love of the diversity in Hawaii, is where she inadvertently fell in love with real estate. She would unknowingly give real estate tours to anyone riding in the car with her, her knowledge and desire to learn the different areas in Hawaii made her realize a career in real estate. As she watched the market grow, she became obsessed with helping her clients build their wealth, financial security and family security through real estate. Her passion and dedication to her clients got her voted in Honolulu Magazine Best in Real Estate in 2015-2017 and featured in HGTV’s reality TV show, House Hunters. During this time, she and her husband also flipped and invested into various condos.
They moved to Los Angeles when her husband Greg had an opportunity to advance in his career as a Gaffer in the movie industry. Andi has worked alongside Developers in building new homes in the greater Los Angeles area through strategically coordinating transactions, successfully marketing, and selling the homes. She worked with a great team of people and learned the intricacies of building a home from ground up from start to finish.
She is a great asset to have on your team when buying a home as she can gracefully guide you through home selection, negotiate on your behalf , problem solving skills, and recognize potential issues. Andi is dedicated to helping people find their dream home and financial success in real estate.