- Beverage of choice: Bourbon Old Fashioned
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A Sommelier
- Can’t live without: My couch & TV
- Current obsession: Surfing
- Non-Profit of Choice: Red-Eye Inc, Watts Youth Mentoring
- Best New LA Restaurant: Preux and Proper
- Favorite watering hole: Public House Brewery
- Client’s first impression: You are much taller than I thought!
Born and raised in California by a family of musicians, Allen’s creativity has always been the driving force behind his work. Whether tearing it up behind the drum set or showing you your next home, he leads with perception, innovation, and a high attention to detail. Which makes ACME’s design-savvy approach a perfect fit.
Allen works as both an agent and flipper, armed only with one strong belief: a house should be a place of relaxation and an extension of one’s personality.
Allen currently resides in North East Los Angeles and can be found sipping flat whites on Figueroa or an old fashioned on York.