- Beverage of choice: The “Bitter Italian” from Cole’s in DTLA
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: An art gallery owner
- Can’t live without: The latest tech & gadgets
- Current obsession: Learning to edit on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Favorite LA Restaurant: Daichan in Studio City
- Non-Profit of choice: The Art of Elysium, an amazing place where I volunteer
- Favorite watering hole: Tiki-Ti in Silverlake
Born in Los Angeles and raised in Hawaii, Alana always knew she’d be back for the buzzing energy and abundant activities LA has to offer. Alana joins ACME with 12 years of high-end event management and video production experience for top Hollywood talent but real estate has always been her passion so she decided to make it the main event. Her professionalism, attention to detail and skills as a negotiator combined with her love of architecture and helping others make her a joy to work with.
Her strong commitment to client satisfaction means she makes sure her clients feel listened to and taken care of every step of the way. She demonstrates this same level of service and enthusiasm for both first-time homebuyers and seasoned real estate investors. In her spare time she enjoys checking out live theater, reupholstering and refinishing Mid-century furniture and being active in the VO community, doing voice over work for video games, animation and foreign films. She would love to help you navigate your next move!