- Beverage of choice: Mezcal Negroni
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Owner of an eco-retreat somewhere in the Mediterranean
- Can’t live without: Bread, animals and my sweet mini dachshund, Lua
- Current obsession: The Dodo on IG @thedodo
- Non-Profit of choice: The PAWerful Rescue
- Best New LA Restaurant: Not new but an LA staple, Sonoratown
- Favorite watering hole: A toss between my dining nook or Bar Stella on a weekday evening
- Client’s first impression: Poised. Professional. Committed.
As a proud California native, Aisha returned back to her roots after living in New York and Italy for some time. She studied Business Management at the Laboratory Institute of Merchandising in New York. Prior to her career in real estate, Aisha has held 7 plus years of experience in retail management with one of the industry’s leading women’s fashion boutiques. Leading specialized teams, with an emphasis on building long standing client relationships and delivering unparalleled service is all familiar territory to her.
Aisha is drawn to real estate for its abundant and multifaceted opportunities. She is most passionate about inspiring and empowering women to take the plunge into real estate, whether that be homeownership or building personal wealth.
Raised by a force of formidable women (and a supportive father), to whom she attributes her grit, determination and integrity, all traits with which she is equipped and will make her your primary advocate!
Email Aisha Leal directly