It seems like indoor gyms are not opening up any time soon. It’s time to build your own home gym! We love how simple it can be to transform a spare/ bonus room, garage, or ADU.
Here are 7 of our tips for creating an elegant home gym:
1.Consider getting a workout mirror to avoid clutter and adding this mirror into any room.
2. Invest in floor-to-ceiling mirrors that go against your wall. Add a cubby for towels, weights, shoes, etc.
3. Create shelves for weights and hang everything else that you can. Keep this area clear of clutter.
3. Add padded flooring!
4. Add a pegboard with hooks to hang your yoga mat and other accessories.
5. Make it luxurious and add a mini fridge for water, smoothies, juices, and cold towels!
6. Add words of encouragement.
7. Coordinate the colors in the room. Keep to the theme.
Have a great work out!