Today, we celebrate an important day! Looking to mark this day with a small celebration? Check out these simple dishes that will bring the spirit to your happy hour at home.
Here are 6 of the easiest dishes to serve today with champagne! The dishes are kid friendly, too. Not the champagne 😉
1. A traditional charcuterie board consists of a variety of meats along with garnishes and condiments, cheeses, and breads. Simply put, it’s a meat, cheese and bread board. Separate the red, blue, and white colors. Very simple and delicious.
2. Make deviled eggs! Make them your favorite way. After your eggs are hard-boiled, peeled, and halved, add them to 2 different bowls with natural food dye!
3. Fruit salad arrangement on skewers sorted as an American flag. Delicious and healthy with a quick prep.
4. Watermelon feta blackberry skewers are the perfect easy patriotic fresh and healthy appetizer.
5. Red, white and blue seven-layer dip! Layer refried beans, guacamole, salsa, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream. Create the flag’s star field with sliced black olives, and stripes with halved tomatoes.
6. Cheese dip with blue corn tortilla chips and peppers. Health conscious? You can swap the dip with artichoke, garlic, or hummus. You can use the red and indigo carrots in lieu of the blue corn chips.
We wish you an amazing celebration!