Wicker, straw, cane, rattan whatever you choose to call it, it’s back and we’re not mad about it. It’s on trend and it’s pretty clear it’s here to stay for a while. What’s more exciting with older trends coming back around again is hunting for these vintage pieces. Want to know how to bring wicker into your home in a more elevated way?
1. Instead of having one accent piece in wicker, try to get another piece in the same material. It works well in pairs!
2. Mix formal furniture pieces with the relaxed wicker furniture or accessories. It creates an elevated bohemian vibe.
3. Separate any room in a way that doesn’t feel intrusive with a wicker divider.
4. Wicker isn’t only for your furniture. It makes for an amazing light fixture and can bring a relaxed elegance to a formal room.
5. Incorporate wicker for your wardrobe. It feels so fresh and light.
6. Make it modern. With a contemporary accent wall color and accessories, adding wicker will add softness.
Enjoy hunting for the beautiful wicker furniture and accessories. You’re bound to find many great vintage treasures.