How To Incorporate Crystals Into Your Home
A talented group of designers and visionaries used their aesthetics with mindful consideration for the healing and energy-directing qualities of crystals to elevate your energy and home.
First, it’s important to understand the significance of each crystal.
Here is the breakdown of each crystal:
Selenite: to keep energy in the home neutral and clear; use it in a doorway.
Citrine: to bring abundance, use it in the family room.
Jade: to promote health and beauty, use in the bathroom (or even in your bath).
Rose Quartz: to cultivate love, quell anxiety, and promote sleep; use in your bedroom.
Black Tourmaline or Lepidolite: to neutralize electromagnetic fields and for psychic protection; use near any electronics in the house and by the bed if you live in a city.
Amethyst: to generally keep your spirit happy and open; use anywhere and everywhere.
Check out these stylish ways to bring crystals into your home.
1. We love this sleek incense holder!
2. We are absolutely obsessed with these wooden-crystal trays. A great idea to keep this on top of your coffee table.
3. A new piece of art! We adore this custom framed mandala.
4. Hang this as a piece of art instead of macrame. What a beautiful selenite and gold crescent on Lucite wall hanging!
5. A true accent piece to your dining table are these candlesticks in rose quartz! They bring extra magic to any dinner.