While we absolutely adore feeling festive this time of year, we’ll admit we’re not so big on the in-your-face red-and-green color combo. We love a luxe, yet subtly seasonal space.
The rust- and emerald-toned seating area seems to give a nod to the classic holiday hues and the velvet, stone, and brass elements satisfy our need for sheen. Although we’d love to shop and lounge in this art deco-style interior all year round, the merry tones and textures are exactly what we’re feeling this winter.
- There’s so much statement-making glamour in these round, rust-hued, and Hollywood Regency-style velvet chairs.
- Simple, slender, and design-forward fixtures.
- Open, airy, and boxy black shelves like these provide contrast to the room’s rounded elements.
- A curved mirror mimics the silhouettes of the room’s archways.
- These days you can’t pry us away from bold, beautiful marble patterns with dramatic veining.
- No holiday table is complete without a little something shiny. This gleaming brass tray is perfect for corralling a carafe and glasses.