Who doesn’t love Laurel Canyon; Los Angeles’ little gem bordered by West Hollywood and Hollywood?
From the 60s to today, it is known for its hippy and bohemian vibes, famous rock star residents, its rustic yet artsy demeanor. The homes are eclectic, cozy, and inviting. We are obsessed with their interiors. Here are some tips to create your Laurel Canyon home.
1. We love the natural wooden elements. Add wooden chairs, tables, and accessories to recreate the feeling of a lodge or cottage.
2. For an artistic touch, add Persian or tribal rugs on raw wooden floors.
3. Add animal elements like paintings, hides, sheep blankets, and faux animal heads.
4. Get inspired by the musician-neighbors, add musical instruments and record collections to your home.
5. Don’t be afraid to add colorful furniture.
6. Frame some posters!