Los Angeles Magazine: A Feature on ACME Broker/Owner Courtney Poulos
We are so honored to have our Broker/Owner, Courtney Poulos, featured in this month’s March 2017 issue of Los Angeles Magazine as a Five Star Agent! Pick up your copy on newsstands now!
- Branding and marketing pioneer for renovation firms in Northeast Los Angeles (Highland park, Eagle Rock, Mount Washington, Silver Lake)
- Host of FYI Network’s “My City’s Just Not That Into Me”
- Broker/Co-owner of Evolution Real Estate, a luxury real estate startup
- Co-founder of NELA Business Culture
- Resident of Los Angeles for over 20 years
Courtney Poulos, one of LA’s few female brokers, founded ACME Real Estate on the premise that innovation in marketing and sales should not be strangled by convention. With her keystone investor client, bettershelter, Courtney pioneered client-centric branding for renovation artists on the resale front and created the ACME blog, which features the best-of-the-best homes on the market, design trends and client profiles. With over 200k hits per month, the blog has become the premier source for linking design-savvy buyers and sellers, and the firm’s social media presence is growing quickly. Old-fashioned customer service meets modern real estate matchmaking!
Thanks, Los Angeles Magazine!