- Beverage of choice: Very Berry Hibiscus, a Starbucks Staple
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Artist focusing on
- realism oil painting
- Can’t live without: Whole Foods
- Current obsession: Finding new hiking trails
- Non-Profit of choice: National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Best New LA Restaurant: Avra Beverly Hills Estiatorio
- Favorite watering hole: The rooftop at Perch in Downtown LA
- Client’s first impression: She’s tactical & always has a great smile
- on her face!
Talin comes to ACME with a diverse cultural background that intertwines her love for modern design and traditional elegance. Born in Hollywood, CA, and living in the United Kingdom during her early
childhood, Talin was emerged into the Real Estate industry at a very young age, following the footsteps of her family’s property development business. Talin fell in love with the process of
renovating older homes to showcase their full potential while still maintaining their character & charm. At the age of 22, she was able to assist in directing a 2,900 sq ft. home remodel project in Glendale, CA and turned a 1939 Tudor ranch-style home into a modern
Graduating with honors in Business Management & a minor in Economics, Talin combines her strategic skills and love for architectural design to efficiently assist her clients needs. She serves the Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena & La Canada Flintridge area with a focus in the Glenoaks and Chevy Chase Canyons.
With a background in sales & project management, Talin creates an environment for effective communication while making sure all of her clients feel assured & at ease throughout the entire process.
During her spare time Talin enjoys cultivating her ebay store while always being on the lookout for new properties to flip.