- Beverage of choice: Black Tea during the day and Chardonnay for a night out
- If I weren’t a real estate agent I would: Work in a chimpanzee sanctuary
- Can’t live without: Dancing
- Current obsession: Oscar-winning movies
- Non profit of choice: The Dog Cafe
- Favorite la restaurant: Little Next Door (love French cuisine)
- Favorite watering hole: Historic Culver Hotel
- Client’s first impression: She’s dependable
From snowstorms in Russia to heat waves in California, Nadia loves to live her life in contrast. Her journey to the U.S. started in 2007 when she came here by herself with a small suitcase and big dreams for a successful future. She knows that everything is possible when you put your mind to it.
Nadia’s background is in ballroom dancing where she found her passion for teaching. To see other people’s lives change, and being a part of it, became even more fulfilling for her than performing. That’s what led her to a career in real estate. Many years of teaching people a skill of dance transformed to leading people through a successful deal to buy or sell their home.
She believes in creating win-win situations and building long-term relationships, and can keep her cool in any situation to get the job done.
If you need to put your property for sale in trustworthy hands, or you are looking for your new home, Nadia is ready to roll up her sleeves and make it happen!