- Beverage of Choice: Smoothies, Espresso, Cote de Provence Rose
- If I Weren’t A Real Estate Broker I would be: a traveling musician
- Can’t Live Without: my kids, my guitar and water (ocean or a river please)
- Current Obsession: Meditation, Motorcycles, Music
- Non-Profit of Choice: Polaris Project
- Favorite Restaurant: Chef Josette Bistro
- Client’s First Impression: Easygoing and trustworthy
Julia comes to real estate from owning a small translation and interpretation business, parallel to being a World Music artist. Having lived and performed in many countries, fluent in Russian, French and a little rusty in Polish, Julia is sure to tune into you and understand exactly what you need and how she can help you accomplish your real estate goals.
Her strong points are advocacy for her clients, excellent negotiation skills, and cultural sensitivity.
Julia knows that service to others is the key to happiness and she will go above and beyond to help you navigate the Los Angeles real estate market.