- Beverage of choice: coffee/single malt scotch, no rocks
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: architect or art history professor
- Can’t live without: a garden and the New York Times
- Current obsession: glassblowing
- Non-Profit of choice: Parkinson’s research, Descanso Gardens
- Best New LA Restaurant: ask me next year
- Favorite watering hole: my patio overlooking the Hollywood Hills
- Client’s first impression: She’s a Brit, professional, organized.
Zoe started in real estate straight out of high school. She worked for a prestigious London property agency before attending law school. Following graduation, she qualified as a barrister in the London law courts. A move to New York for a position at a top Wall Street law firm led to a career in corporate finance for several years. She next relocated to Los Angeles where she focused on real estate transactions and environmental regulation for a major US corporation. Zoe’s extensive legal experience is advantageous in navigating complex negotiations and delivers a discerning eye to identifying issues of importance in the transaction for her clients.
Los Angeles and London seems worlds apart, but Zoe finds a real commonalty between them. Both have a variety of eclectic neighborhoods and a magnificently diverse population, as well as great restaurants and world class museums. Understanding what her clients are looking for, and then guiding them through the complex process of buying or selling their home gives her deep satisfaction.Born in England and raised all over, Zoe was immersed from an early age in property renovation and sales through her family. Her sister, also an experienced ex-London agent, now sells chic converted barns in the French countryside, (Pro tip from a French agent: if you see a wild boar heading towards you, immediately get in or on your car, whichever is fastest!). If Zoe isn’t working on your transaction, she will probably be weeding in the garden, or blowing glass, depending on the weather.
Zoe is not currently an active member of the California Bar Association and will solely represent clients as a realtor.