- Beverage of choice: French Martini
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Entertainment/Investigative Reporter
- Can’t live without: My phone & My toy poodles Mia & Kobe
- Current obsession: I love baking desserts! I make a scrumptious Cookie Butter Cheesecake & Chocoflan!
- Non-Profit of choice: Alianza Nacional de Campesinas
- Best new LA restaurant: Sunset Grill. Great Hungarian food & the drinks are strong!
- Favorite watering hole: Being home with my Cuties, Mia & Kobe
- Client’s first impression: Professional, Committed and Outgoing
Teresa was born in Chicago, Illinois, lived for a couple years in Solana Beach, CA and settled down in El Monte, CA.
She graduated with a BA in Communications from California State University in Fullerton. She wanted to pursue a career in Broadcast News as an entertainment reporter, but graduating in the middle of a pandemic did put a halt on her goals. She always wanted to pursue getting her real estate license since high school, however, she thought it was “better” to have a degree and to finish school first. During the pandemic, something in her sparked like a “EUREKA” moment to go back to school and pursue her real estate license. She took this as a sign to do what she’s been wanting and waiting to do. Being stagnant during the pandemic gave her the motivation to keep pushing and change career paths. Nonetheless, she prides herself for having two degrees in her name and is happy to help and be a resource to her community!
One of Teresa’s many passions is baking. She is very detail oriented so she likes her craft to look a certain way especially if she bakes her delectable cookie butter cheesecake or chocoflan, but if it looks “off” it bothers her the whole day. It’s to the point that she does get a little embarrassed to share it with others. As she’s passionate about baking, she is also passionate about real estate. She loves being able to be a resource to help someone or a family achieve their goals of becoming first time homeowners or someone seeking an investment property. All in all, she is where she wants to be!