- Beverage of choice: Craft Beer
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A Forest Ranger
- Can’t live without: Kombucha and Spotify
- Current obsession: The Tim Ferriss Show podcast
- Non-Profit of choice: Love146, an organization that rescues children from trafficking
- Best New LA Restaurant: Whatever strikes my fancy on Postmates. Bring it to me.
- Favorite watering hole: Loreley. The outdoor area is magical.
- Client’s first impression: Her name suits her.
Summer comes to ACME with an illustrious background that combines the worlds of real estate, marketing, and creative direction. Foraying into real estate at the ripe age of 21, she purchased a fixer fourplex, and even with all the ups and downs, the clogged drains, the angry tenants, she realized she was hooked. With a strong start in mortgages and then transitioning to real estate, her marketing strategies caught the attention of leadership, and it wasn’t long before she was working with other agents on their marketing campaigns and branding as well. Working with others on their strategy took her into a world of creative direction and all things digital, where she helped many startups and productions with everything from influencer events to photo + video. She now has the opportunity to combine all of her professional worlds as ACME’s Director of Training + Development, where her passion and skills are laser-focused towards helping agents take their business to the next level.