- Beverage of choice: La Colombe cold brew
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: TV Writer
- Can’t live without: My adorable Shih Tzu and kittens
- Current obsession: Against all odds, I’ve become obsessed with running and am training for my first half
- Non-Profit of choice: SELAH Neighborhood Homeless Coalition, Dogs Without Borders
- Best New LA Restaurant: All Day Baby
- Favorite watering hole: the gorgeous Bar Figueroa
- Client’s first impression: Cool, calm & collected
A longtime Angeleno, Shannon knows the importance of home and community. The daughter of a Naval Commander, she has traveled and lived the world over, but ultimately made Los Angeles her home.
A second-generation real estate agent with a reputation for going above and beyond, Shannon is exceptional at helping people buy and sell real estate. With so much diversity throughout Los Angeles, Shannon is intimately familiar with the uniqueness and gorgeous distinctions each neighborhood has to offer; from Silverlake to Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks to Highland Park.
Prior to starting her career in real estate, Shannon worked for 12 years in the entertainment industry, primarily with high profile actors within the talent management space. From the Talent Department at SNL to servicing A-listers at Anonymous Content, Shannon knows the high level of service and support required when guiding clients through taxing processes. She applies that same high level of service, attention to detail, utmost discretion and dedication to her clients in real estate.