- Beverage of choice: Apple Martini
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: An Interior Designer
- Can’t live without: YouTube, Crafting One-of-a-Kind Creations
- Current obsession: Meditation
- Non-Profit of choice: St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Best New LA Restaurant: New to Me! Jade On the Water
- Favorite watering hole: IX Tapa Cantina in Old Town Pasadena
- Client’s first impression: She’s Cool!
Rhonda is a Jewelry Metalsmith who is passionate about Real Estate, and all things Creative!
Born and raised in Brooklyn New York, her love for all that glittered led her to the entertainment industry for many years, where she held positions that focused on trend Spotting and Image Building.
Personal Assistant to a Celebrity Recording Artist, one of the players in the Original Programming, and Media Relations departments at HBO, Associate Segment Producer at “Weekend Today In New York” NBC News 4, she had an opportunity to mingle with fashionistas and celebrities on a regular basis, and to determine what was hot enough to put on air! Although fun, her career path led her in a different direction. Rhonda thinks we all have a place in us that yearns to find IT. When you find IT…You know IT!!…She found LA, and she loves IT!
Rhonda works with residents in Los Angeles County and surrounding areas who are looking for that special place to call their own. She is passionate about helping people find their dream home. When she’s not helping people buy, sell, or invest in real estate, she can be found handcrafting jewelry, redesigning furniture, or creating One-of-a-Kind works of art for the home.