- Beverage of choice: Justin Cabernet Sauvignon or Titos & Fever Tree tonic, depending on the vibe
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: An interior designer with a home décor line or a best-selling children’s book / young adult author
- Can’t live without: the obvious answer – my family (daughter, husband, dog, cat). The fun answer – chocolate chip cookies, podcasts, cheeseburgers, seeing friends as much as possible, traveling the world, and that first cup of hot morning coffee.
- Current obsession: Watching home and furniture renovation videos on Instagram/TikTok
- Non-Profit of choice: Hope for Paws
- Best new LA restaurant: Johnny’s Pastrami
- Favorite watering hole: Clutch in Venice
- Client’s first impression: You’re the youngest Peggy I’ve ever met (continued with a comment about how their favorite Aunt was named Peggy).
Born and raised in Paradise Valley, Arizona, Peggy moved to Los Angeles in 2010 to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. After a decade of working behind the scenes in the music business and managing A list artists, she was longing for something a little different where she could be more creative while also using the business experience she learned along the way. Obsessed with home décor, she launched a candle brand in 2017, Copper & Honey Candles, where she learned how to run her own business while also finding a creative outlet. Her pursuit into the real estate industry started in 2019 when she realized her love of interior design, home renovation, and architecture could blend beautifully with the business of real estate. While studying for her exam, she worked back-to-back under two separate interior designers where she helped design and renovate multiple single-family residences. These jobs allowed her to venture all over the city, becoming familiar and comfortable with every corner of Los Angeles.
Peggy has lived in LA for 12 years from Pacific Palisades, to Venice Beach, and currently West Adams with her 1-year-old daughter, husband, dog, and cat. She has a love for modern Spanish homes, a minimalistic approach to design, and Los Angeles’ rich and vibrant history.
Email Peggy Barkalow directly