- Beverage of choice: Day: Waterloo Blackberry Lemonade / Night: Basil Hayden on the rocks
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: a DJ
- Can’t live without: Live music
- Current obsession: Projection mapping
- Non-Profit of choice: Camp Winnarainbow
- Favorite LA restaurant: Bestia
- Favorite watering hole: Varnish
- Client’s first impression: Trustworthy, genuine and positive
Patrick hails from the Midwest, but he’s called LA home for over 23 years now. He began his career in real estate in 2019 with his mentor Colette Stevens in Venice. From 2019 – 2021, he was involved in closing over 40 transactions with Colette and her team. In 2023, he joined the ACME team on his home turf of Eagle Rock.
Prior to working in real estate, Patrick has DJ’d for 100’s of private parties, clubs and red carpet events. Featured in US Magazine, People Magazine and Vogue, his past clients include Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon, Larry David, Salma Hayek, Matthew McConaughey, and Jenna Fischer. Patrick performed alongside Mark Ronson and Leon Bridges at Snapchat’s 2017 New Year’s Eve party. He opened for Steve Aoki at a private event in 2018. And he has performed alongside Bruno Mars at Universal’s “Best Year Ever” event in Cabo San Lucas.
Outside of real estate and DJing, Patrick has also worked as a Music Supervisor. He was a founding partner with Off The Record Music, and also worked with Gary Calamar / Go Music (KCRW) where he hand selected and licensed music for television shows such as True Blood, House and Dexter.
Patrick has been building and nourishing relationships in LA for over 20 years. He’s now set his site on helping friends and business associates find their dream homes. Patrick is a people person who cares deeply about everyone in his life. He also knows the importance of “Home”.