- Beverage of choice: Designer Craft Beer and any fresh Green Juice
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Motivational Speaker
- Can’t live without: YouTube
- Current obsession: Videography/Short Films
- Non-Profit of choice: Community Coalition of South LA
- Best New LA Restaurant: Hilltop Coffee + Kitchen
- Favorite watering hole: Tortugo Brewing Company Inglewood Ca
- Client’s first impression: This guy is cool
Michael spent 18 years at The Walt Disney Company as a network engineer where he provided tech support for high-level executives including the CEO’s office. He has been a Realtor since 2003, General Contractor since 2017 and now is affectionately known as MG REAL-contrac-TOR.
Born and raised in South Los Angeles, Michael loves his city and the diversity of people in it. He believes that by helping to make the dream of homeownership a reality promotes community stability, increases personal wealth, breaks the cycle of poverty within families, leads to enhanced civic involvement and improves academic outcome for children of homeowners – all of which contributes to sustainable communities and improving resident quality of life.
With his construction and technology background Michael can help his clients see the hidden possibilities and potential in a house and execute that vision, all while focusing exclusively on their needs.