- Beverage of choice: Coffee any time of the day. When feeling spontaneous matcha lattes.
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Fashion Designer.
- Can’t live without: God & Caffeine
- Current obsession: Cryptocurrency
- Non-Profit of choice: Lost Angels org.
- Best New LA Restaurant: Cara Restaurant at the Cara Hotel on Los Feliz. I’m a sucker for a beautiful outdoor patio.The aesthetic is amazing.
- Favorite watering hole: Amara Chocolate & Coffee in Pasadena. Thee best churros.
- Client’s first impression: Genuine and Charismatic
Lisa, born and raised in Pasadena California – Los Angeles has always been her home.
Her roots run deep in a family owned nursery in the heart of Pasadena. Branching out from this family business she built a self-operating private gym facility while acquiring her real estate license. Now she’s ready to establish herself in the real estate ecosystem with the same driven attitude she’s had for her other businesses.
Lisa’s enthusiasm and interest in the Real Estate world are what led her to change careers and pursue this passion. Her communication skills are sharp and she prides herself on always pursuing what is in the best interest for the people she works with. Having previously ran and managed BLVD Nursery in Pasadena, Ca. with her younger sibling, she has become proficient in handling concerns from all types of customers gaining extensive knowledge and insight into providing outstanding customer service.
As a Los Angeles native, Lisa has witnessed its great transformation over the years. Her experience of having lived here all of her life, gives her an enthusiasm and a desire to make her home, your home.