- Beverage of choice: Boochcraft
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Nature photographer
- Can’t live without: My crazy puppy
- Current obsession: Folk music
- Non-Profit of choice: Southern California Vipassana Center (SCVC)
- Best LA Restaurant: Bowery Bungalow
- Favorite watering hole: California Sun (beer/pizza/ample outdoor seating…need I say more)
- Client’s first impression: She gets me!
An avid explorer from Colorado, Kira spends any free moment outdoors adventuring with her pup. Whether they are hiking in Griffith Park, biking beside the LA River, SUP boarding the Pacific Ocean or camping in the San Gabriel Mountains, Kira feels incredibly grateful to live in such a beautiful place.
Kira’s passion for real estate started early with her parents who were investors. Weekends were spent scouring new properties to flip, rent or time share. Kira felt like an explorer entering each home looking for its future potential. Now she helps her clients, as if they are her family, find their dream property.
Investing in Los Angeles real estate can be daunting; Kira knows how to trailblaze for her clients. She helps buyers and sellers navigate the competitive market and maximize their investment.