- Beverage of choice: Aperol Spritz
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: An Interior Designer (I am as well)
- Can’t live without: Sunshine
- Current obsession: Bathing suits (speedos)
- Non-Profit of choice: Pen and Napkin (www.penandnapkin.org)
- Favorite Restaurant in LA: Speranza, or for breakfast, my go to neighborhood diner, Fred 62
- Favorite watering hole: Anywhere outside!
- Client’s first impression: He does it all!
A graduate of the Interior Design program at The School of Visual Arts in New York City, Julian has always had a passion for all things home! Having worked as an interior designer for several years, it only made sense for him to add real estate to his repertoire!
His eye for visualizing the potential in any space makes him a wonderful asset for home buyers and sellers alike.
Julian is also a partner in Pride of Place Design, a home staging company. Therefore, he loves to work with sellers to maximize their home’s potential before putting it on the market.
Originally from Massachusetts, Julian had a 7-year stint in NYC, and then he made the move out to LA in 2015. He loves his new home on the west coast and is happy to share his contagious positive energy with everyone he meets!