- Beverage of choice: Healthy fruit and vegetable smoothie
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Physicist
- Can’t live without: My wife, daughters and dog
- Current obsession: Quantum Mechanics
- Non-Profit of choice: Ghetto Rescue- Dog Rescue Organization, where we got our dog Bruno!
- Best New LA Restaurant: Lady Byrd Cafe
- Favorite watering hole: Mezcalero
- Client’s first impression: Good energy, knowledgeable, trustworthy
Jose grew up on the east coast in Philadelphia and DC the son of Cuban immigrants. He attended University of Michigan and studied Aerospace Engineering. Now in Los Angeles for 10+ years he has had his real estate license since 2010. His experience working with first time buyers to investors makes him a great match with any client.
Inspired through his work with investors and the classic architecture of West Adams he began his investor careerin 2014. Partnering with his wife the duo hasn’t stopped renovating since and has specialized in a design first approach. Along the way Jose has accrued a wide array of knowledge that helps him give great insight for his clients.
His Instagram account has earned a reputation as one of the highest-ranked accounts for a realtor in Los Angeles, thanks to his carefully curated gallery of stunning properties. Following his account is a must for anyone looking to sell their home and get it seen by a large audience. You’ll discover some of the most unique and beautiful homes in LA, including his own listings and even sneak peeks of coming soon properties that have yet to hit the market. Get inspired and stay up-to-date with the latest in LA’s real estate scene.
Email Jose Prats directly