- Beverage of choice: Healthy fruit and vegetable smoothie
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Physicist
- Can’t live without: My wife, daughters and dog
- Current obsession: Quantum Mechanics
- Non-Profit of choice: Ghetto Rescue- Dog Rescue Organization, where we got our dog Bruno!
- Best New LA Restaurant: Lady Byrd Cafe
- Favorite watering hole: Mezcalero
- Client’s first impression: Good energy, knowledgeable, trustworthy
Jose grew up on the east coast in Philadelphia and DC the son of Cuban immigrants. He attended University of Michigan and studied Aerospace Engineering. Now in Los Angeles for 10+ years he has had his real estate license since 2010. His experience working with first time buyers to investors makes him a great match with any client.
When he is not wearing his realtor hat he leads Adopt A Bike which he founded in 2012. Adopt A Bike is a West Adams bike shop that specializes in vintage road bikes from the 70’s to 80’s. Jose has combined his love for real estate and bikes in his monthly bike ride known as the West Adams Bike Tour.
Inspired through his work with investors and the classic architecture of West Adams he began his investor career in 2014. Partnering with his wife the duo hasn’t stopped renovating since and has specialized in a design first approach. Along the way Jose has accrued a wide array of knowledge that helps him give great insight for his clients.