- Beverage of choice: Arnold Palmer + Topo Chico
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A Professional Tennis Chair Umpire
- Can’t live without: My Music Keyboard + Tennis Racket + Apple TV
- Current obsession: Anything plant-based
- Non-Profit of Choice: Help the Oppressed Foundation
- Best New LA Restaurant: LASA & Otium
- Client’s first impression: He’s welcoming and relatable
Charismatic and excited to showcase his passion for real estate, John joins ACME having years of experience in helping people in his community. His experience in Public Health and Financial Planning, John brings his passion for working with people who seek change for the better.
Born and raised in Antelope Valley, John has seen the growth of not only the city he grew up in, but the city he’s called home for the past 10 years, Los Angeles. The amazing landscape and sky-scrape transformation of LA is what drives John to direct his career to residential real estate and help buyers and sellers alike live their dreams.
John currently lives in Echo Park and you may see him at Echo Park Tennis Courts or enjoying a night at out at Ostrich Farm or Bar Bandini! If you do, say hi!