- Beverage of choice: Arnold Palmer + Topo Chico
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A Professional Tennis Chair Umpire
- Can’t live without: My Music Keyboard + Tennis Racket + Apple TV
- Current obsession: Anything plant-based
- Non-Profit of Choice: Help the Oppressed Foundation
- Best New LA Restaurant: LASA & Otium
- Client’s first impression: He’s welcoming and relatable
John is a patient advisor, quick communicator and a skilled listing and buyers’ agent. He bought his first property in 2015 and in the first year of obtaining his license he sold close to $5 million in residential real estate. John listens and has an intuitive understanding of his clients’ needs and wants with real estate matters. John brings years of experience in helping people in his local community working in Public Health and Financial Planning, his track record shows he loves to be of service to people seeking change for the better.
John is a southern California native and has called Los Angeles home for the past decade. Though he has had other careers, he’s always had an innate sensibility for real estate. From first-time home buyers to seasoned sellers, John can help you achieve your goals of getting top-dollar for your home and/or finding the home of your dreams.
John takes pride in what he does and finds great satisfaction in helping his clients get through the sometimes stressful and grueling process by being calmly reassuring and making it fun and exciting. He currently lives in Echo Park and you may see him at Echo Park Tennis Courts or enjoying a night at out at Ostrich Farm or Bar Bandini!