- Beverage of Choice: Mezcal neat in Mérida
- If I Weren’t A Real Estate Agent I would be: Cooking for my friends
- Can’t Live Without: Pedal steel guitar music
- Current Obsession: Signet Rings.
- Best LA Restaurant: Pacific Dining Car
- Fav Watering Hole: La Cuevita
- Non-Profit of Choice: EFC Art Centers
- Client’s First Impression: Easy to talk to and knowledgeable
Jay is a dedicated real estate professional licensed in both California and New York. Growing up in California and coming from a real estate family, Jay subscribes to the idea that a successful agent must apply great design, cutting-edge tools, and first-hand market expertise to every one of his projects. To that end, Jay uses a hands-on approach to create a personalized experience for his clients, ensuring that everyone’s goals are met and the process is as low-stress as possible. Jay built a career overseeing residential sales deals for both investment and owner use and has supervised several new development projects. In addition to his passion for real estate, Jay has been a longtime fixture of the indie music scene, which has given him first-hand knowledge of trends and up-and-coming neighborhoods. Countless happy customers have benefited from Jay’s approach, and he’s confident that he can meet the specific needs of any client who comes his way.
Jay has made his home base in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Highland Park. He can often be found walking Figueroa, exploring LA’s rich art and music scenes, or searching for the best al pastor taco.