- Beverage of choice: Spicy margarita!
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: I spend life doing everything I love!
- Can’t live without: Chocolate desserts, Susiecakes, and laughter
- Current obsession: Forever obsessed with true crime, 20/20, and Law and Order SVU
- Non-Profit of choice: In Bloom. A non-profit I started dedicated to the wellbeing of mothers of color, single mothers, and their children by providing an uplifting online and in-person community, giving these mothers the resources they need to thrive and survive.
- Best new LA restaurant: I don’t get out enough, but places I regularly crave and frequent are Roscoes and Sunday Gravy in Inglewood.
- Favorite watering hole: Manuela
- Client’s first impression: Love that smile!
Quirky, smart, emphatic!
Diamond is happy to call Los Angeles her home and is a proud Compton, California native.
Diamond graduated from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, and Entrepreneurship minor. Both an effective right and left brain thinker, Diamond is super creative, yet logical and methodical in execution.
Diamond has spent her life doing what she loves, what she’s passionate about, and what brings her joy. This includes acting, singing, and dancing, working in fashion as a celebrity stylist and luxury sales, starting her own business called The Task Girl, a lifestyle concierge dedicated to organization and executive assistant work, and now practicing feng shui and real estate.
Most importantly, Diamond loves being a mom to the coolest two-year old, Blossom!
You’ll enjoy working with Diamond. Her healing nature and calling to make people happy shines bright.