- Beverage of choice: Templeton rye
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A Traveling musician.
- Can’t live without: the beach
- Current obsession: landscaping
- Non-Profit of choice: World Vision, International Justice Mission
- Best New LA Restaurant: the window at American Beauty, ma’am sir.
- Favorite watering hole: Pretty Dirty LA. Best drinks I’ve ever had.
- Client’s first impression: this guy must have a great personality. ; )
A southern California native, Chris grew up watching and learning from his Dad in commercial and residential real estate. Chris graduated from USC with a BA in International Relations. After working in Eastern Europe and Hawai’i, Chris returned to LA to pursue a career in Acting. He enjoys hosting dinners, surfing, football, writing, and traveling with his wife and two kids. “Living in a big city shaped my value of space, of having something to call your own. It brings me great joy in helping others find a space to call their own.”