- Beverage of choice: Essentia water
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Sports analyst (ESPN) or in law enforcement
- Can’t live without: MY PHONE!!
- Current obsession: Educating myself on investment (stocks)
- Non-Profit of choice: not sure
- Best New LA Restaurant: CatchLA
- Favorite watering hole: any bar that serves great Whiskey Sours!
- Client’s first impression: “Wow you’re so positive!”
Hi my name is Chris Jinna! I share the same 3rd generation Grandparents as Vice President Kamala Harris!
I was born in Los Angeles, Ca in 1989. At the age of 4, I moved to the the valley in West Covina, where I grew up and graduated from South Hills High School. My passion has always been in basketball, football, & baseball.
As I got older, I wanted to evolve as a person and teach myself something new in life, so I decided to learn about Real Estate! I’ve always been interested in how homes were built but never thought about pursuing a career in this field until I finally convinced myself that it was time to get my license & here I am!