- Beverage of choice: Li Hing Mui Margarita
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A restaurant owner – specifically a cafe during the day and jazz lounge at night with craft cocktails.
- Can’t live without: The ocean air
- Current obsession: Designing our new home from the ground up and picking unique materials to build with
- Non-Profit of choice: National Disaster Search Dog Foundation
- Best new LA restaurant: Basta Restaurant (not so new, but a must have)
- Favorite watering hole: Pedalers Fork
- Client’s first impression: Attentive, thoughtful, tougher than she looks
Raised in a family owned boutique construction company in Los Angeles, Chelsey spent her youth walking job sites with her father everywhere from Montecito to Beverly Hills, learning first hand what it means to serve luxury clientele with attention to detail, integrity and discretion.
Chelsey went on to earn a bachelor’s degree in Honolulu, Hawaii and stayed for the aloha and ocean for 14 years. Early on in Hawaii, she spent time working for a renowned interior designer and found her passion for Hawaii Luxury Real Estate. She specialized in helping clients make the most of their investments by advising on purchases for vacation rentals, VIP guest services, home remodeling and luxury home management.
Currently living in Thousand Oaks, CA she often finds herself flipping a home with her architect-builder husband, gardening with her toddler and trusty lab-pointer dog, searching for her clients absolute dream homes, and doing anything at all that has to do with the ocean.
Serving everywhere from Santa Barbara, Ventura, Ojai, Santa Rosa Valley, Malibu, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Hidden Hills, Calabasas, Santa Monica, The Valley, Beverly Hills, Venice Beach, and anywhere else her clients go.
Empowering her clients with the tools and education to make bold choices for their dream lifestyle is where Chelsey thrives.
Hawaii RS: 75856